With celebrities getting bigger bums than ever (thank you, Kim Kardashian), it’s now something that every woman wants.
Unfortunately for us, we can’t achieve a Beyoncé booty from just sitting on it, so we’ve rounded up some easy exercises that will get you a fab bum in no time:
1. Hip-Lift Progression
- Lie on your back with arms at your side, your knees bent and your feet on the floor.
- Lift your hips towards the ceiling. Hold for one count, then lower back down.
- Repeat lifts for 60 seconds, squeezing your glutes and hamstrings at the top of the range of motion.
2. Frog Jump (this focuses on the lower part of your bum)
- Stand with your feet should-width apart and feet pointing out.
- Rest your hands by your side and jump, while squeezing your glutes.
- Make sure your finger tips reach the ground.
- Jump for one minute, rest and repeat.
3. Squat Jump
- Stand with your legs shoulder-width apart.
- Sit back to a squat, bringing your fists close to your chin.
- Then jump up while holding the position of your squat.
- Raise your arms up wile jumping.
- Conintue for one minute.
4. Pilé (Brazilian bum lift)
- Stand with your feet slightly wider than shoulder-width apart and your toes pointing out.
- Bring your arms out straight in front of you and lower into a squat.
- Come back up and repeat. Go as low as you can without letting your knees move past your toes.
- Repeat for one minute.