This mask keeps your skin looking fresh, smooth, and hydrated. Cucumbers are 96% water…so hello, hydration! They also are packed full of Vitamin C and caffeic acid, which helps soothe irritation, clear imperfections and reduce puffiness.
Yogurt contains the alpha hydroxy acid lactic acid, which is an excellent exfoliant and moisturizer.
- 1 cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 Tablespoons plain yogurt
1. Place the cucumber and yogurt in a blender
2. Blend for about 15 seconds, or until a puree is formed
3. Pour into a small bowl and apply to the face
4. Rinse after about 5 minutes, and check out that glow!