Air Fryer Cinnamon Sugar Donuts
- 1 pack of Grands biscuits
- Melted butter for brushing
- Cinnamon Sugar mixture (1 cup sugar + 1 tablespoon cinnamon)
1. Prepare the Biscuits:
- Take the Grands biscuits and, using a round cookie cutter or any suitable tool, cut a hole out of the center of each biscuit. The removed circles can also be cooked separately as donut holes.
2. Air Frying:
- Preheat your air fryer to 360°F (182°C).
- Place the prepared donuts in the air fryer basket, ensuring they have enough space between them.
- Cook for about 6 minutes or until the donuts turn golden brown, flipping them once halfway through the cooking time to ensure even cooking.
3. Butter Brushing:
- Once the donuts are cooked, remove them from the air fryer.
- Brush each donut with melted butter while they are still warm. This adds a delicious, buttery flavor and helps the cinnamon sugar adhere.
4. Cinnamon Sugar Coating:
- In a shallow dish, combine the sugar and cinnamon to create the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Dip each buttered donut into the cinnamon sugar mixture, coating it generously on all sides.
5. Serve and Enjoy:
- Place the coated donuts on a serving plate or wire rack to cool slightly.
- Serve these delightful air fryer cinnamon sugar donuts warm. They can be enjoyed on their own or with a cup of coffee or hot chocolate.
Optional: Customize the Coating:
- Get creative by adding variations to the cinnamon sugar coating, such as adding a pinch of nutmeg or a hint of vanilla to enhance the flavor.
Store and Reheat:
- If you have leftovers, store them in an airtight container. To reheat, a quick spin in the air fryer or a few seconds in the microwave can revive their warmth and freshness.
These easy-to-make air fryer cinnamon sugar donuts are a delightful treat that brings the classic flavor of donuts to your kitchen without the need for deep frying. Enjoy the deliciousness!