KETO AIR FRYER FRIED CHICKEN
- 3 large eggs beaten
- 1 tsp hot sauce
- 1 tsp worchestershire
- 1 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1 1/4 cup unseasoned pork panko crumbs
- seasoned salt to taste (remember that the panko crumbs have some salt depending on what brand you use)- start at 1 tsp and mix in and taste the flour mixture and keep adjusting until you get to the desired amount
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper up to 1/2 tsp or more if you want more spice
- 1 lb bone in chicken legs and wings or boneless chicken tenders
- non stick cooking spray
- lemon wedges for garnish and serving optional
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together eggs, hot sauce and worcestershire and set aside.
- Next add flour, unseasoned pork panko crumbs, seasoned salt to taste, paprika, black pepper, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper to a paper bag and shake to mix well.
- Dip each chicken piece into flour mixture and then egg wash coating both sides then dip back into seasoned flour thoroughly coating each piece. Then add piece to a parchment lined baking sheet to rest.
- Finish coating all chicken and let sit for 10-15 minutes until coating has set.
- While coating sets, set the air fryer to 400 degrees. Add floured chicken to a non stick sprayed parchment lined tray in the air fryer and liberally spray the tops of chicken with non stick spray.
- Airfry for 20-25 minutes turning as needed or until chicken is cooked throughout. Serve with lemon wedges and sprinkle lemon on chicken if you wish.